March 23, 2016

Kingston turns 4

This past weekend our family had the joy of going to Kauai in honor of Kingston's 4th birthday. It was a fun, low-key celebration of this little man's fourth year, and he was surrounded by family and friends!
Kingston is the baby that made Ashley a mama, me an aunty, and my mom a grandma :) He will always be extra-special because of that! He is such a sweet, tender-hearted little boy, and full of life too! Inquisitive, quirky, smart, funny, and silly all rolled into one. I love that I get to call him my nephew and that Ryenne has such a sweet boy as her cousin.
It was such a blessing to be able to make it out to Kauai to celebrate. We had such a nice time and even though we are an island away, it still feels so good to be able to hop onto a plane and be on Kauai only a half hour later ;)
Love you Kingston, and happy happy 4th year!!!































No comments:

Post a Comment