Pages

February 27, 2016

Goodnight, sun

On Fridays David isn't usually scheduled at his second job which means that he finishes working at Starbucks at 10am - leaving the rest of the day free for us! Yesterday we spent nearly the entire day in the sun at the beach. When the evening rolled around, we decided it would be fun to drive down to Magic Island and watch the sun set and let Ryenne get some more water time in. That girl is a mermaid! She loves loves the water - it doesn't matter how cold it is, she will go in. The only time she is a little skeptical is if it's too rough.
Anyway! As soon as we parked, I was out the door running to the beach with my camera! The sun was almost set and I didn't want to miss it! Such a gorgeous time of day, and since I had my big lens with me, I was able to catch a smidgen of the elusive green flash! You can barely see it in the photos, but it was pretty cool being able to see it so close with the lens' aid.
Enjoy these pretty pictures of our family night at the beach :)



























No comments:

Post a Comment