Pages

November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

Happy Thanksgiving, one and all!!! Here are some pictures from our lovely Thanksgiving day. We are so thankful for the family that we have and it was such a blessing to be able to spend this Thanksgiving with my mom and Lee. While our hearts are spread ALL over the face of this world (David's parents in Romania, my sister and her family in Kauai, my dad and his family in Ohio, to name a few!), we are so blessed that we still get to see them all relatively often and that they are EACH a very active part of our lives! Thank goodness for things like FaceTime and good ol' phone calls!
Enjoy the pictures! There are a lot but I couldn't help it - it was such a lovely day!
Thanks to Mom & Lee for hosting Thanksgiving at your beautiful little cottage :) We always feel so perfectly at home at your house!

Our beautiful table set by my mom!

I had a lot of fun making the place cards during one of Ryenne's naps last week ;)


Little buddies

Our wonderful host and hostess! We love them very much! 
Just practicing for all of the mistletoe that'll be around now that Christmastime is here ;)




Snuggles with Gramma - these types of hugs from Ryenne are THE best!

Singing "God Made Me" together

Menfolk

One of the things that will always remind me of my mom is a good-smelling candle :) She always has one burning!




The rest of the guests arrived! Our neighbors, who become more and more like family all the time :)

The spread!!










This picture makes me laugh because Ryenne is making the most disgusted face!!! I was so excited for her that she would be able to try all the delicious Thanksgiving food... and guess what- she HATED IT!!!! Totally unlike her because she's usually a GREAT eater!

And that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment